Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Box 2 forever

Mum and I made a dash for Brighton after school this afternoon! After the disaster that was my original wedding outfit (see previous post - Wedding outfit from hell!) we needed to find something else!

So off we bomb in Mum's Citroen Berlingo .... bomb is obviously a relative term!! And arrive in Brighton (phoning 35 mins before estimated ETA as instructed!!) and collect Kevan - from Hove Actually!!

We drove into the centre of town and with no real dramas found Box 2 and in we went! Never has shopping been so easy ..... or so expensive for my father - well he is "father of the bride" and also "husband of the mother of the bride" who also got an outfit!! My mum looked fantastic and I am really pleased with my outfit too; and get this guys - it comes with a skirt! Me, in a skirt!!

No comments: