Saturday, April 02, 2005

9 layers!

Still finishing this one, ?? indicates a question that was just too bloody hard at the time!

Layer one

Name: Jo
Birth date: 14th August
Birth place: Morriston Hospital, Swansea

Current location: Gillingham
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour: Brown (but somewhere deep inside I'm honey blonde!!)
Height: 5' 5 1/2"
Righty or lefty: Righty
Zodiac sign: Leo

Layer two

Your heritage: Welsh parents, Irish / Welsh grandparents
The shoes you wore today: sandals, its sunny, "natural" nubuck leather
Your weaknesses: red wine, 70s disco, tall dark men in uniform and sunshine
Your fears: spiders & caves/being enclosed
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Hut, spicy pork, pineapple, sweet corn and onion
Goal you'd like to achieve: ??

Layer three

Your most overused phrase: ??
Your first waking thoughts: can I have 15 more minutes?
Your best physical feature: mouth/lips
Your most missed memory: ??

Layer four

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea of Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea, peach
Chocolate or Vanilla: ice-cream, chocolate / fragrance, vanilla
Capuccino or coffee: coffee


Layer five

Smoke: not any more
Cuss: yes, like a professional
Sing: yes, badly but all the time
Take a shower everyday: no, usually I bathe! Showers on holiday as we dont have a proper one at home!
Do you think you've been in love: yes
Want to go to college: been
Liked high school: mostly
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: no
Get motion sickness: no
Think you're attractive: no
Think you're a health freak: NO
Get along with your parent(s): usually
Like thunderstorms: love them
Play an instrument: not any more


Layer six - in the last month ......
Drank alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: no
Made out: yes
Gone on a date: no
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
Eaten sushi: yes
Been on stage: no
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: no
Made homemade cookies: no
Gone skinny dipping: no, it's early April as I start this!!
Dyed your hair: no
Stolen anything: no


Layer seven - ever ......
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
If so, was it in mixed company: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicate: yes
Been caught "doing something!": no
Been called a tease: no
Shoplifted: no
Changed who you were to fit in: yes, as a teenager

Layer eight

Age you hope to be married: 35
Numbers and names of children: who knows, if I have girls I like Darcy & Mia, boys I like Rory. It's hard when you are a teacher - you often know children called "that" name!
Describe your dream wedding: ??
How do you want to die: I don't know, but I do know that I want it to be at the end of a long, happy life.
Where you want to go to college: Been there done that
What do you want to be when you grow up: ??
What country would you most like to visit: New Zealand

Layer nine

Number of people I would trust with my life: 3
Number of CDs that I own: about 120
Number of piercings: 4 - 2 in each ear
Number of tattoos: 1
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: ??
Number of scars on my body: 1 real one
Number of things in my past that I regret: 3

No comments: