Monday, April 25, 2005

A weekend without blogging ......

....... is like strawberries without the black pepper! Well ok - you eat them with cream, I love them with freshly ground black pepper or a "chiffonade of basil" and a splash of balsamic vinegar! [Hey I have to work hard at the Marilyn Monroe hips!]

It's been a difficult weekend - I had so much school work [chunking data] to do that I seem to have missed out on living! My 2 trips out were no more exciting than Tesco and B&Q (the joys/perils of a British weekend - food and DIY!) and then it was straight back to the PC! Somehow I have to improve this work/fun balance - if only to have something to blog about!! Watch this space!

1 comment:

Katya Coldheart said...

ick...i don't like strawberries anyway, but with black pepper sounds awful...

my weekend could have done with being less eventful...lol

:0)