Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Whelmed?

Is it ok to be whelmed? Is this a natural state of being? If you are chilled are you simply ........... "whelmed"?

It's just I have been so over-whelmed (the birth of my nephew - Shawn / Stepmom / pan fried foie gras / Steel Magnolias / Zulu children singing at Ndongeni Primary School / the last episode of the Waltons / Barenaked Ladies live in concert at Wembley / the Kalahari Desert / Victoria Falls / ice cream at midnight in the "dodgy" red light district of Bordeaux, during a heatwave) and so under-whelmed (my graduation ceremony / Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey / City of Angels / Krispy Kreme - Vanilla cream filled Chocolate coated / the line "fava beans & a nice chianti" / champagne (the morning after heads) / London's China Town)

But I'm not sure if I've ever been just "whelmed!"

Answers on a e-card please ... just kidding folks!

No comments: