Monday, April 04, 2005

Mmmmum!

Shopping - with Ruth, Lisa and Kristina! I arranged to meet Ruth at the bank because I was having car problems and when I got there Lisa and Kristina were outside and Ruth was at her appointment in the bank. Kristina was munching on Wotsits, so when I arrived I got a big orange toothy smile! After a little while it started to "pick with rain" (..... that's Wenglish, see below!) so we went into the bank to wait for "Mum"!

All was fine, Kristina was happy - munching Wotsits, banging keys and my stereo front box; laughing & smiling - until Ruth came out of her appointment for 1 minute and went back in! Kristina saw her mum! Lisa and I were no longer "the buzzy bee's knees!" And this is the point that you/Kristina/everyone realises that the best person for everything is Mum!

Wenglish = Welsh English, sayings you only ever hear used in English language conversations in Wales/by Welsh people! e.g. Daps (plimsolls), Who's coat is that jacket? (Who does this outer garment belong to?) More will appear over time!!

No comments: