Friday, April 01, 2005

Valiant

Yesterday my friend Jo (all the best people are called Joanne Elizabeth something) came to collect me and we went to Bluewater. We shopped a little - green material for a Roman blind for the living room! I took the dreaded first wedding outfit back to Evans. We ate lunch and then we went to the cinema!

I like going to the
cinema, I like films, I even like watching trailers! (I probably should get a life!) Yesterday Jo, the girls and I saw a Disney movie called Valiant - fantastic! Well worth watching!! It was so good to watch an animated film (by the creators of Shrek and Shrek 2 no less!) with British characters voiced by British actors - it even had Geordie pigeons!! If you get the chance - see it!

Oh and did I mention that they have a Krispy Kreme shop at Bluewater? I'm a chocolate iced custard filled kinda-girl ....... what about you?

1 comment:

Le laquet said...

I like the maple iced rings too!