Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Theft! And me a teacher too!

I have been looking at Britblog and I've found a series of Welsh websites and have "borrowed" (yes, welcome to Euphenism City) this idea from An extraordinary woman in a mediocre life who borrowed it from Katya Coldheart who borrowed it from ....never mind!

So here we go, list -

3 things you like or dislike about yourself

I hate that I cry too easily
I hate that If I'm not expecting the picture to be taken I look gormless in it (there are a lot of gormless shots out there!!)
I .............. like ................ that I have good taste in friends!?!

3 parts of your heritage

Welsh
Irish
Grand daughter / great grand daughter of sailors

3 things that scare you
Spiders
Being underground / enclosed (tunnels, caves and even the upboard under the stairs!)

Letting people down

3 of your everyday essentials
A morning kiss
Honey & hot lemon
Radio 2

3 things you are wearing right now
My engagement ring
My orange fleece
Lilac slippers

3 of your favorite bands/artists
Frank Sinatra
Hot House Flowers
Joni Mitchell

3 of your favorite songs
Big Yellow Taxi

How about me?
Accidentally in love

3 things you want to do in the next 12 months
Survive the wedding!!
Pay off my Barclaycard

Loose 4 stone

3 things you want in a relationship
Love
Honesty
Trust

2 truths and 1 lie
I met my husband to be on my first ever visit to an Internet chat room

My favourite food is marzipan
I can bite my toe nails

3 physical things in a love interest that appeal to you
Hands - large & clean
Height - tall ..... but not like that bloke I met in Holland
Voice - certain accents are better than others .... keep me away from Geordies!!

3 things you just can't do
Ice / roller skate
Pot holeing
Clear up "puke" without heaving (ask them in school!)

3 of your favorite hobbies
Listening to music
Travelling
Cooking for & eating with my family / friends

3 things you want to do right now
Tesco - food shopping

Clean my teeth
Get a cup of coffee

3 places you want to go on vacation
San Francisco, USA

KwaZulu Natal, SA
New Zealand

3 kids names
D'arcy
Lily
Joseph

3 things you want to do before you die
Canoe around the Okovango Delta

Speak fluent Italian
Wear a pair of size 12 button fly Levis

5 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

AEWIAML "borrowed" this from me, i'm off to find some other people who've "borrowed" it too...great answers btw...

i wish i could pay off my b/card and loose 4 stone too...perhaps if i hacked my right leg off...lol

is it ok if I link you...???

Le laquet said...

of course that (linking) would be fab ... tell you what, I'll cut yours (4 stone leg) off if you do mine!

Katya Coldheart said...

Thanks for the linkage...

which other blogs have used it apart from AEWIAML...??? i'd like to stop by and comment...

Le laquet said...

lol - as far as I can see http://mark-reed.blogspot.com/ - keep in touch, like minded "web" friends always needed!!

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

great answers, great blog :)
and being that you're now officially a mamber of the swansea shoe sisterhood, I hope you dont mind me linking to you :)
xxxxx