Saturday, June 13, 2009

One working week, one hundred and one words

Monday need to meet leadership coach with team after school. Drop me in it, all J personalities. I’m too “it’ll get done/seize the moment.” Go home and drink gin.

Tuesday quiet - hallelujah.
Wednesday busy, colleagues at moderation. Goes well, unsatisfactory teacher thinks teaching good – NO! Proof our assessments good – not same thing.
Thursday student's observation bad. Need to ring tutor – failing. Student cries when I feedback. Other student gets job – proud mama! No gin at home. Argue with Simon.
Friday, realise in charge of school–heck! Student phones sick. 3 children on breakfast club roof. Go home via gin shop!

6 comments:

Tina said...

That was very creative! To the point, and I have a small window of your week.

Unknown said...

I'm reminded of a friend's daughter when she was four. "Mummy! I NEED sweets!" Only for you, dear, it's the gin!
Hope next week's better!

Mozi Esme said...

Sounds like your weekend was off to a good start! :)

wineandroasts said...

Tip: Sometimes you get a discount if you buy gin by the case!

Bev Sykes said...

Gin -- the breakfast of champions!

*mingle*

Laura in Paris said...

I love the "via gin shop" ...