Wednesday, April 01, 2009

In which Jo begs the Internet** to help her!

Gosh I need help!
Questions.
That's what I need - lots and lots of questions!

As you may or may not know I ask questions over at That's My Answer and being off to France next week AND after hearing that little French commune has lost bloody Internet again!* I need to post 9 questions for next week and nine for this week. Phew!! Now I am as nosey curious as the next woman BUT how the heck am I going to come up with 18 questions before Wednesday?? Come on Internet** ... help me out!
*Yep, available and luxurious for a week, power cut yesterday morning and gone again!
**Please note FBF and Indigo, that's me saving kittens twice in 1 post!

9 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Do you have a passport and if so, where do you intend to travel to next?

Tina said...

What is your favorite dessert? Oh...I know! Who would you most like to have a dinner with and ask anything you desire?

Le laquet said...

Thankyou ladies!

Tina said...

I forgot to mention - love the bling - the top of your blog!

wineandroasts said...

1) What is your dream car, and if you could afford it, would you really buy it or would you feel like a complete idiot pulling up to daycare in a Vanquish?

2) Who is your secret crush? Not like "Oh, I love David Tennant" but like, "I would totally have Gordon Brown."

3) What is your favorite meal from your childhood and do you make it for yourself? If not, why?

But that's just me being curious....

Indigo said...

You know, if you want to I can call in a sub! :-)

Happy Mingling!

wineandroasts said...

At lunch today, a question was posed:

If there was a global potato shortage and McDonald's could no longer serve french fries...would anyone eat there?

Not exactly a deep question, but it caused us to pause over our Lenten Filet-o-Fish sandwiches....

Unknown said...

If the moon really was cheese, what sort would it be and would you be eating any of it?

The world is your oyster, where have you travelled?

Fi said...

Don't know if you need anymore but here's 3!

1) What was the most disappointing movie you've ever seen?

2) If you could go back in time and change something you said or did, what would it be?

3) Chocolate: dark or milk, flavoured or plain?