Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A little excited this morning!

UPDATE - 12th August
Had a thoroughly enjoyable time painting and "God bless Flickr" - she's finally given in to dialup!! Hurrah So here you go - very poor even for first attempt - but I had fun!

mountain callled .... who knows in Spain!

Mum and Dad's chums Chris and Sandy live in a little village near "Chateau de la Treyne." Both are originally Londoners but have lived all over Southern England before making the move to the banks of the sunny Dordogne! Chris is a talented carpenter and also paints/exhibits/sells watercolour paintings ....... and today *drum roll* I am getting my first watercolour lesson! I am VERY VERY EXCITED! *breathes calmly and deeply* Have a fab day!

12 comments:

Fizzy said...

oooooo have a good lesson you lucky person

Walker said...

Oh I bet that will be fun. I did that once but I started having trouble after I painted over all the numbers.
Have Fun :D

Katya Coldheart said...

awww bet that will be ace...good luck...

:0)

Le laquet said...

Great fun had - 2 really shitty attempts and 1 not so bad beach/sea scene finished! I am apparently a great "flicker" - grass I'll have you know!

Lisa said...

How very cool! and a lot of fun too.

Anonymous said...

when you are an accomplished artist, post some of your work on this blog so we can take a look see

Katya Coldheart said...

if thats your first attempt you obviously have a knack for watercolours...its brilliant...

p.s. if i win the lottery i'll be sure to send some your way too...with all my blogger buddies it could prove costly...lol

:0)

Anonymous said...

It's lovely!!!

Lisa said...

That's your first attempt?? Blimey girl, you got what it takes, I'm so impressed. Well done!

Wish I had that kinda talent...only painting I can see myself doing is the walls in my house lol

Lisa said...

There's a strong chance you won't be able to see my video blog from today (cos of dial up in France) but I wanted to let you know I mentioned you in it :)

Fizzy said...

Is that really your first attempt? WOW! It is really really good. I love it

Le laquet said...

Sara - thankyou, no go with the audio post - buggeration I say, because I'd love to see/hear it!

Paul - yeh right accomplished artist, please!!

Katya, Deb & Fizzy - thankyou all, you're so nice!