Saturday, August 13, 2005

A little party! A few important questions!

On Tuesday it'll be my Mum's birthday - Happy 60th Birthday Mum!
lots of love
Jo & Simon
xx

Unfortunately I won't be here (au Laquet) to celebrate - I'll be @ the beach, sunning - "surf's up dude!" So we are having a little party tonight ...... a few nibbles, a couple of drinks, a glowing BBQ - an 'Opa!' or two!

However as a little homage to my Mother and her daily reading of my blog ....... I was gobsmacked when I found out too!! I decided to bring back the interview and have given her 5 questions to answer as she comes into this her 60th year / her 7th decade (God guys, she's going to kill me for that!) I am posting the questions* here now - she has them on paper and I shall post her answers next Sunday when I get back. Until then - hope you all have a fab week and a few photos to chuckle at!

  1. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? Why?
  2. Looking back over your life, what was your "best age" - the one you enjoyed the most? Why?
  3. What 3 things in life could you simply not do without?
  4. What opportunities/chances in life (if any) do you regret not taking?
  5. If you could have any present for your birthday (money & fantasy no object) what would you choose for yourself?

Mum

Mum (on the left)

mum at Barry Island 1953

Mum in Jersey

*If you have any questions of your own you would like to add - feel free to include them here. Any that "the mother" does not think are acceptable will be ignored (by her) and then deleted (by me) :o)

11 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great looking blog! Michele sent me this way.

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day, Jo's Mum!

Question: What's your opinion on all this blogging malarkey?

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Mum!

Question: What was the first thing you noticed about Jo after you gave birth to her?

(What??! I wanna know!)

Walker said...

Happy Birthday Jo's MuM

Question: What is your opinion of how things have changed from when you were a child to the way they are today. I don't mean the political side of things just life in comparison.

Fizzy said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Jo's Mum. I hope that you had a good time.
Question: What do you like most about living in France.

Katya Coldheart said...

happy birthday jo's mum, hope she has a great day...

:0)

my question is when is she starting her blog...???

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vin, card will be in the post very soon. lots of love Kev xxx

Cool Dad said...

Happy Birthday Mum!

Don't you wish you could just ground your daughter when she gets a little out of hand or do you have that power even now????

Recovery Road London said...

Cool pix!

Le laquet said...

Hi guys - thanks for the questions!! Her answers are on their way!

Jo xx

Panthergirl said...

I love vintage photos and post them often on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! Love it here!