Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unconscious mutterings #283

I say ... and you think ... ?

Loneliness :: sad
Traffic :: A2 hell every morning
Chaos :: traffic
Burp :: wind
500 :: pounds please?
Movie :: my most recent movie seen was The Dark is Rising ... not as good as the book was when I was a kid - I mean how can Will Stanton be an American???
Coma :: Michael Crichton
Bark :: tree
Stare :: Paddington Bear
Angelina ::
one half of Brangelina
Do some mutterings of your very own and let everyone know about it here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mutterings.

my mutterings are mine! hope you can drop by. thanks

Anonymous said...

I want 500 pounds too :p

Hootin Anni said...

Brangelina. Different.


To answer your question from above, it's called expandable summaries.

And for Blogger you do this:

Click Here for Info

Anonymous said...

Wait - what? Will Stanton is American?? Oh that's awful! I loved those books... maybe I should miss the movies.

Fun mutterings - I like that you put links in.

Kwizgiver said...

Great mutterings.