Saturday, July 05, 2008

Can you believe it?

Feeling like a right tit ... I've left my camera in school. No foodie pics of the roast chicken dinner* we'll be having tonight. He even bought butternut squash (which he hates & I love) to roast - bless him. No photos of last night's jacket potato, spicy mince and cheese combo.** Slept well last night but my body is not dealing with the amount of stress it's been under all week very well at all. My chest is tight, I have a pain smack in the middle of my back and I keep crying - hangover from a week of too little sleep and TOO MUCH stress/tension etc.

Anyway back to the point, no photo for today, no photo's of food at all this weekend, so I give you instead a photo of our Indian meal out and ... and I can't believe I'm doing this ... me, dressed as the butterfly from Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar during Book Week @ school **walks away shaking own head at stupidity of actions** I can't imagine living this down anytime soon.

At the start of the day

Fabulous Indian food

*I obviously have that "she needs comfort food" look on my face.
** The look has obviously been there since last night.


5 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

Lol - **insert schoolboy joke about fave teacher, tits and camera**

Ahem. Detention, Miss?

Hope you're well and feeling less of a mammary today!

craziequeen said...

I think that's a grand picture - our teachers didn't dress up, that was our job as juniors.....

My boss has agreed that I can do the City and Guilds 7303 - first step in teaching....!

I'm gonna be a teacher! - kinda...

cq

ljk said...

Jo, you look like the type of primary school teacher all kids would love! Big smile and big hugs for kids.

Sorry to hear about the stress. Hope dinner was good. Would walking or...better yet ;-) shopping help?!

Anonymous said...

I think its nice, I dont remember my teachers ever dressing up, I'm sure your kids will :-)

I've not seen those food warmer stands before, and I've been to a lot of Indian resto's, they look great and save space on the table :-)

ps where do you get the nablopomo flash badge from?

Unknown said...

Aw, you makes a luverly flutterbye...
;-)