Saturday, January 24, 2009

What a week

chickenasleep

It's been such a busy week ... no time to blog ... no time for much of anything but work, sleep and the daily commute. There's been a strange smell in the nursery - we checked lots of bottoms and all agreed that little bums SHOULDN'T be able to make that kind of smell!! Poof! There's been windy weather whipping children into a frenzy and there's been playing in boxes. And that was just the fun bits, on top of that, well, there's been meetings and training and teachers off sick and "multi agency attendance panels" followed by me shouting through letter boxes! No really, I was. Well ... I don't want them going to court anymore than she wants to go to court.
And to top it off I've got a cold and I'm all snotty SOOOOOOOOO I may just go back to bed if you don't mind!

5 comments:

rashbre said...

Shouting through letter boxes always seems to have a long story attached to it.

Unknown said...

Aw, poor Jo, sounds like a shitty sort of week. Do so hope the cold clears up soon. Lots of rest and hot toddies!
xxx

Tina said...

I don't know if this will help you but when I get a cold I drink lots and LOTS of ornage juice and/or grapefruit juice and eat soup. This works for me and my son...not husband.

Shouting through letterboxes - hilarious!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My Dear...A LOT going on there! I hope you feel a whole lot better very soon....Going back to bed sounds PERFECT to me, by the way...lol....Especially after your busy busy week!

Betty Carlson said...

I have been very busy too...I went to Paris for the day on Wednesday and the very long day seemed to throw everything off kilter. At least I haven't been sick yet! Get well soon!