Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Randomly speaking

I have a pile of washing a foot high in the kitchen, but not enough to put on any one wash.
My brother rang for a chat last night, always a nice surprise.

This weekend is the Race for Life ~ it's not too late to sponsor me :o)
Simon manages 25 minutes in the bathroom each morning ~ this seems a lot!
I am going to have to cancel my weekend away because of work. Boo!
The marinated chilli-garlic-chicken we had for dinner last night was the nicest chicken we've had in ages.
I have £14.00 in 5p pieces in my piggy bank!
Next door's sweet peas are strangling my garden subversively i.e. under the fence!
We live 150 metres from the river Medway and boy-oh-boy because of wind direction and excessive heat (36 on my car thermometer in the sun yesterday) you can really smell it!



And finally, in case anyone's listening, I've had enough of the heat!

5 comments:

Fizzy said...

Good Morning
It is very hot and I can imagine that the river is very smelly now.

I love the heat, I just hate working in it.

...and travelling on the bus during it.

roll on next Tuesday, what a pity you have had to cancel your weekend.

MaR said...

I am ready for the next ski vacation...

Lisa said...

Shame you have to cancel your weekend. boo. (oh, you already said that lol)

good luck for the Race for Life, I'll be cheering you on! (you'll have your cellphone on you right? when's it start, just so's I know. Oh, if it's in the middle of my night and I'm sleeping, think of me as being on the sidelines in my dreams lol)

So, bet you're enjoying all that lovely heat at the moment eh? *runs*

Ms Mac said...

I have about 5 loads of washing waiting to go in the machne- swap you!
I heart talking to my bro on the phone too!
Good luck!
Simon, that is a lot of bathroom time for a bloke.
No way!!!
It sounds delicious....
What are you going to treat yourself to?
Sweet Peas will do that, they're like triffids!
Errrr....ewwwwww?
I haven't, I love it!

kiss kiss!

Fizzy said...

Morning :)
I have just seen how much washing I have this morning - and that is BEFORE "S" gets home from her trip