Sunday, July 23, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #181

Mutter, mutter, mutter!

I say ... and you think ... ?

Requirements :: needs, wants
Pizza :: from Domino's please
Dating ::
thank goodness that's over, you know the sick feeling making, worried about what you're wearing, "will he ring?", is he bored bit of dating. I quite enjoyed the rest! *wink*
Issue :: I have an issue with one of the stinking TAs (teaching assistant) I have been given for September who spends all her time giggling and complaining about the children in her care. Trust me she wont last :o)
Sharp ::
as a pin
Distinguish :: between homophones
Remote :: access
Felony :: theft
Exercise :: swim
Choose ::
chicken or salmon for dinner tonight? Ummm ....

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

Requirements :: shopping lists
Pizza :: why can't you buy a proper seafood one with mussels and cockles etc on
Dating :: mmmm I got thrown in a skip and bought an inflatable plastc frog instead of flowers!!
Issue :: children
Sharp ::instruments
Distinguish ::between responsibilities
Remote :: control -fights
Felony :: crime Exercise :: what? where? boy don't scare me!
Choose :: between two things- am absolutely useless at chhosing or making decisions

Steve said...

I am sorry I dont mean to be homophonic I just dont like some words ;)