Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday already?

Where has the week gone? It's Thursday already and I've got nothing for you - nada, rien because all I've done is work. Parent's evening, governing body meetings, meetings with the Education Welfare Officer and stroppy Slovakian parents who are about to be taken to court over their children's non attendance. Looking forward to a peaceful weekend (but I'm going out for dinner with 2 gay men, an occupational therapist and her Coldstream Guards bandsman* husband for dinner on Saturday) and a week at home next week - hurrah for half term. I'd like to be going to France but my inconsiderate parents have buggered off to Spain for a holiday - how dare they eh?!? Only joking mother ;o)

So other than telling you about the new questions over at That's my answer! that's me done for the day ~ have fun whilst I'm out won't you! So this morning it's all about bathrooms and cars and sausages and seven lettered words - go over and answer them why don't you!
* Yes, I believe he's leaving his busby at home - Stuart will be gutted

5 comments:

Recovery Road London said...

"2 gay men, an occupational therapist and her Coldstream Guards bandsman* husband " -- that's ambitious...

:-)

Le laquet said...

I agree Kenny ;o)

ljk said...

You had me until "Coldstream Guards bandsman" husband. What?

Is this the second bother of the third uncle's wife's fourth cousin once removed seventh sister in law's nephew's brother in law?

Unknown said...

"2 gay men, an occupational therapist and her Coldstream Guards bandsman* husband" - there's a comedy of errors just waiting to happen.

And Bistro, Bistro, Bistro!!!

rashbre said...

...and I agree that the week has flown by and I'm not even a teacher!