Ok, I lied/exaggerated ... 176 posts this year - and I scheduled this from home. As far as know they/we are still "sans service/Internet-less" ... it's a bummer it really is! Happy Christmas everyone!! 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He wraps them.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Coloured. Red this year.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, bought some in Tesco on Thursday night. Let the snogging begin!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Christmas Eve - family tradition.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Potch and brussels with chestnuts and pancetta.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My first bike. It was hidden in the bathroom because it was too big to go under the tree - I cried with happiness brushing my teeth.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? What do you mean?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Never! NO. After breakfast on Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Mixture of old and new - some homemade by me and my brother. Some a little kitsch.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love looking out of the window and seeing it. I don't want to have to walk or drive in it!
12. Can you ice skate? No, I never learned how to ice skate. I can barely roller skate lol.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A Tiny Tears - I loved her sooooooooo much!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family and then food ;o) 15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I like Black Forest trifle - chocolate muffins, cherries, brandy, custard, whipped cream and shavings of dark chocolate on the top. 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Breakfast - it's a proper sit down meal before the cooking begins. I love the cooking! 17. What tops your tree? A star. 18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving! If people are happy with the gift I can cry.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I like Little Donkey if we're talking carols. But I also love Santa Baby! 20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck! I'd rather have a chocolate Brazil nut.