Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. By Laura in Paris. It's the 6 random things about you meme - which I was convinced I'd done BUT now cannot find! That's random for starters :o)

Anyways, it goes something like this -
1. Link to the person who tagged you. - check, done that!
2. Post the rules on your blog. - check, done as well.
3. Write six random things about yourself. - check, yep ... not hard
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. - umm, I don't know whether this is fair, it being Christmas and all ... nah I can't do it, well except I can do it to Fizzy because I keep missing her on MSN and at least it saves me poking her on FB!
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. - check, just posted.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. - check, well, not check exactly, off to do that now!
So six random things about me - as if I don't give out enough randomness already.
1. I suffer from migraines, they make me throw up as well as the pain. The only thing that gets rid of them is a combo of mint tea followed by dark and sleep.
2. Cats make me sneeze.
3. I have to go through my blog roll and the other blogs I read in order from top to bottom. There is no other option.
4. Simon never actually proposed, but we're married - how did that happen?
As I am typing these I can hear the gritter - going to be a cold one people. Boots and woollies today I fear!! Wonder if I've got any wool socks I can find? And I've left my bloody gloves in work - shit!! I'm babbling about the cold because I'm struggling to think of 2 more random things. I know - who'd a thunk it? Me, struggling to be random! Gritter again - looking out of the window there's a full, full moon - cup of tea I think, I'll be right back. Well maybe a slice of toast too :o)
Bugger - no bread for toast and the corner shop is not open yet ... not that I could go over as I'm still in jammies and dressing gown ... did I mention it's cold? Hood on the dressing gown is up Obiwan Kenobi* style. I know - porridge, with sultanas and *ssh don't tell my mother* a dash of golden syrup ~ yum!
5. The volume on the car radio/tv/stereo has to be on an even number. There is no other option.
6. Scallops are my favourite seafood - thank you Pierce - I like them anyway you can imagine, including raw.
So Fizzy and anyone else who wants it, it's over to you!
* Bonus random fact - my Star Wars name is Lanjoa Evaswa ... first three letters of your surname, followed by first three letters of your first name. First three letters of your mother's maiden name, followed by first three letters of the town where you were born. What's yours? Answers in the comment box or on a postcard to ... never mind!

11 comments:

Fizzy said...

Why ME?
What have I done wrong?
HUH
ok - I will do it..... firstly my Star Wars name is:
Finfio Hatlee

*wanders off to think of random things......*

Laura in Paris said...

Hello,
I'd love this tag to go round the world.
Thank you for acknowledging my tag even before I posted a comment in your blog!
These the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Enjoy, Laura

Unknown said...

LOL - I also have to go through my blogroll from top to bottom - and cats make me sneeze too.
Yours Schnic Hencap.... Hmmm.... (and I promise I'm not kidding about having a chicken in my new Star Wars name!)

Betty Carlson said...

I'm a big scallop fan too, yum!

I really like your car stereo item. I guess you could never have a speaker that goes up to 11, like in "This is Spinal Tap!"

Magpie said...

#4 - because you propose to him?

Emily said...

Wilemi Reisan. And scallops are delish :)

Reading this and the post above it make me a bit worried about going to England next week...why am I choosing to leave hot Chilean summer for 3 weeks of freezing English winter?

Le laquet said...

Because Fi it's you and I like you and it'll give you something to blog about :o)

Thanks Laura ... it wasn't so hard to be random! p.s. What was your Star Wars name??

AV that is soooooo close to being chicken, the hen set you up!!

No, no, no Betty C 11 on the volume just wouldn't do! p.s. You too what's your Star Wars name??

Magpie ... umm, not exactly, no. I don't think anyone ever did any proposing. Come to think of it I should probably make him do it. p.s. And you too what's your Star Wars name??

Emily NO, no, no! Don't leave Chilean sunshine for this - damp, squibby, cold place. Brrr!

Betty Carlson said...

Oh, I'm afraid I'm not really sure what you mean by "Star Wars name." I mean, I know of Star Wars of course! But don't get the name thing, sorry!

Betty Carlson said...

Thanks for the email.

So (drumroll) my Star Wars name is Careli Tamoly! I quite like that, thanks for the explanation.

I guess you were born in Swansea. I've been there.

Le laquet said...

There you go Careli Tamoly ... yep that's a good one. And, yes I was born in Swansea - about 10 miles west of the city on the edge of the Gower.

Anonymous said...

My Star wars name is Heaand Roddon, I havent decided on the pronunciation yet :-)

My Paul would be Manpau Chashe which I rather like!