I've been tagged. By Laura in Paris. It's the 6 random things about you meme - which I was convinced I'd done BUT now cannot find! That's random for starters :o)
Anyways, it goes something like this -
1. Link to the person who tagged you. - check, done that!
2. Post the rules on your blog. - check, done as well.
3. Write six random things about yourself. - check, yep ... not hard
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. - umm, I don't know whether this is fair, it being Christmas and all ... nah I can't do it, well except I can do it to Fizzy because I keep missing her on MSN and at least it saves me poking her on FB!
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. - check, just posted.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. - check, well, not check exactly, off to do that now! So six random things about me - as if I don't give out enough randomness already. 1. I suffer from migraines, they make me throw up as well as the pain. The only thing that gets rid of them is a combo of mint tea followed by dark and sleep. 2. Cats make me sneeze. 3. I have to go through my blog roll and the other blogs I read in order from top to bottom. There is no other option. 4. Simon never actually proposed, but we're married - how did that happen? As I am typing these I can hear the gritter - going to be a cold one people. Boots and woollies today I fear!! Wonder if I've got any wool socks I can find? And I've left my bloody gloves in work - shit!! I'm babbling about the cold because I'm struggling to think of 2 more random things. I know - who'd a thunk it? Me, struggling to be random! Gritter again - looking out of the window there's a full, full moon - cup of tea I think, I'll be right back. Well maybe a slice of toast too :o) Bugger - no bread for toast and the corner shop is not open yet ... not that I could go over as I'm still in jammies and dressing gown ... did I mention it's cold? Hood on the dressing gown is up Obiwan Kenobi* style. I know - porridge, with sultanas and *ssh don't tell my mother* a dash of golden syrup ~ yum! 5. The volume on the car radio/tv/stereo has to be on an even number. There is no other option. 6. Scallops are my favourite seafood - thank you Pierce - I like them anyway you can imagine, including raw. So Fizzy and anyone else who wants it, it's over to you! * Bonus random fact - my Star Wars name is Lanjoa Evaswa ... first three letters of your surname, followed by first three letters of your first name. First three letters of your mother's maiden name, followed by first three letters of the town where you were born. What's yours? Answers in the comment box or on a postcard to ... never mind!