Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Facebook

It's a little addictive isn't it? Don't you think? I find that I have managed to meet up with 2 old friends who I haven't seen since university, 1 who I have seen since ... oh, probably 1990 and there's the whole immediacy of it all. There's also the fact that it is so far removed from blogging. It's not like pouring your heart, soul and bullshit out onto the screen as we so often do when we blog. There's also the fact that my blog is still anonymous, well at least to my work mates and the large majority of my friends and family ... with the odd exception of course! Not that I'm calling you odd Helen, or you Tracy! Lol! Go on, give me a poke!

In more exciting news - it's a very special day today. Fizzy is fabulously 40! So go on over to her Nuthouse and wish her a very happy birthday!

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

OOOOOO THANK YOU

I have facebook too but not too sure I like it -I need persuading I think. The trouble is I have three e-mails all used by various people for differnt purposed and now I have THREE facebooks!!!
It is allll too much for this aged person

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks for the visit, my dear, and your sweet words about it...!
Tell me about Facebook...! I keep hearing about it but I haven't been over to wherever it is and have no idea Why, What, How...!
If it isn't too much trouble...I'd love to know more about it and how it is different from blogging...!

I just put up a somewhat happier post about this being an important Anniversary! If you get a chance....