Monday, March 24, 2008

6 word memoir meme

I was tagged by Andy from Destination AndyLand to complete the 6 word memoir meme begun in February by bookbabie. The rules are as follows.

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this
original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4 .Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I could have gone with any number of these including ...

Scurrying madly trying to catch up ... or
Much too late to say no ... or
Teaching and hoping for awesome wonder ... or very up to date
No Easter eggs but not pouting ... or
Waiting patiently for the next meal ... but I finally decided on ...

Dreaming of a future French happiness

I am tagging ... Absolute Vanilla because as she is managing between 3000 and 5000 a day at the moment another six should be breezy; Fizzy because a microwaveable duck should be worth a word or six; Sophie because then we might get a memoir "en Francais et Anglais"; Naomi because it would be an enormous challenge for her to manage a 66 word memoir and get it all in nevermind a 6 word one!! And finally Fat Boy Fat - because he's just bloody funny and I need to draw his attention to the fact that there are 3 blokes in those photos in vertical stripes - chwarae teg nawr!!

6 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

OH MY LORDY! LOL!
I'm not sure I can do this one, at all...! You might want to replace me with someone else....! (I mean, HOW????)

fatboyfat said...

Yes there are three blokes in stripes in those photos, but let's face it, only one of them is going to be me.

And I'm the only one in pretty much all of the photos. Well, it is my blog, dammit....

Anonymous said...

Love all your memoirs and your fun blog, so glad you played:)

Fizzy said...

mmmmmmm *whispering quietly* are you at school today??????

Unknown said...

Madam, you are a baggage of note. For those of us who are happier penning between 3000 and 5000 words a day, six is a definite struggle!
:-P
xxx

fatboyfat said...

I haven't forgotten about this. Honest. Been busy. I might not do it until after my latest visit to Pembrokeshire next week.

But I haven't forgotten about it.