Saturday, March 08, 2008

Old photos

I spent this afternoon cheering over the Welsh win at Croke Park and scanning old photos - both gave me joy but for different reasons.

Me and Dad at Bristol Zoo

Mum and I picnicing at Bristol Zoo

Andrew and I Porthcawl Fair circa 1975

Grampa Carey-o Nana and Me, Tossa 1976

It cracks me up that in 2 of the 4 photos I'm eating ... some things never change. AND I'm dressed in white - that's not happening these days with my propensity for dropping food ~ my mother was so trusting.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Aren't you the cutest thing! Those are great pictures!!!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

These are just WONDERFUL, my dear....So much fun to see pictures of you from an earlier time....! You are as cute as a button! I laughed when you pointed out that you are eating in 2 of the four pics....lol. Ahhhh yes, there is nothing like food, is there?

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie you were! Wonderful, ta for sharing them :)