Sunday, March 30, 2008

Murder? Moi?

Did you hear about the teacher who was helping one of her nursery children put on his wellies. Even with her pulling, and him pushing, the little boots still didn’t want to go on. Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost cried when the little boy said, “Teacher, they’re on the wrong feet.” She looked, and sure enough, they were.

It wasn’t any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the right feet. He then announced, “These aren’t my boots.” She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, “Why didn’t you say so?” like she wanted to.
Once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner had they got the boots off when he said, “they’re my brother’s boots. My Mom made me wear them.” Now she didn’t know if she should laugh or cry. She mustered up the grace and courage she had left, to wrestle the boots on his feet again.
Helping him into his coat, she asked, “Now, where are your mittens?” He said, “I stuffed them in the toes of my boots.”
Her trial starts next month!

8 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I had not heard that one but I'm glad I've heard it now.

Fizzy said...

rotflmao

Unknown said...

LOL! She had more patience than I'd have had! ;-)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yeah, I'd say that was justifiable homicide...;)

Alison said...

LOL!!!!! No jury will find her guilty. :)

Anonymous said...

That boy will go far, mark my words! I was totally roflmao when I read this earlier today, sadly for me I was at work and they all now think I'm a bit crazy!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I had me rolling in the aisle. Well, in the office chair in my study.

MaR said...

Oh, those tiny persons!!!