Friday, March 14, 2008

Dear Tosser

For the attention of the owner of the white caravanette parked outside our house since Monday 25th February 2008

Dear Tosser

I know I don't own the piece of road outside the house.
I know that both you and I have a right to park on any public highway.
I know that you obviously don't give a shit about your vehicle even though it is taxed and I assume MOT'd.

But my parents are coming to stay again on Monday eve on their way back to France, the last time they passed through ... 10 days ago my father (who whilst sprightly is in fact 72 years young) had to carry his suit case up the road because you were parked outside my house where he could have parked!

"Chwarae teg nawr* good boy!"

Move it NOW !!

Best wishes
Jo

p.s. I have emailed the police (Sergeant Emma Satherly @ Kent Police is apparently my neighbourhood sergeant responsible for Gillingham north) to ask for advice - I hope she gets in touch with you.

* I'm feeling all Welsh today - translates as "Fair play now"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me, I'd have let down his tyres...
;-)

Anonymous said...

Two night ago, coming home from work, I was about to have a strop when THAT white van from next door was parked almost on my drive, AGAIN!

Turns out HERr Dad was here to move her things out and we havent seen her since :-)

I ought to be keeping a record of the tenants we get next door, you wouldnt believe the half of it!