Monday, December 11, 2006

Busy week of numbers ahead

What a week it's going to be starting this morning with the first of ....

2 Christmas assemblies, followed tomorrow by
1 night of poker and then there's
3 Christmas presents to buy and wrap before
2 Christmas parties, which means theres at least
9 pass the parcel parcels to wrap before
1 grown-up Christmas dinner (what did I order?) and with
78 Christmas cards to write and
4 grown-up presents to buy and wrap before school finishes on Friday .... I really don't know when I'll have time for the
1 whole set of school assessment data that needs analysing and print off!

So, tell me, why do I think I have the time to sit here and blog about it??

6 comments:

MaR said...

Because this way you won't forget anything!
I love your "grown-up" dinner!
78 cards to write!!! you'd better get busy...

Anonymous said...

Pull your finger out woman! ;)

Ms Mac said...

There's always time to blog about it!

Anonymous said...

This weekend I have had
12 cakes to marzipan, ice and wrap
12 cake tins to find that the cakes WILL FIT IN!!!
4 cards to send abroad
8 tu-tus to make
THIS week in school I have
1 more set of assessment data to obtain.
24 calenders to make
1 stable to errect
2 church services

ooooo I am now even more stressed!

Anonymous said...

Because it's a really good way of avoiding the silly season!
;-)

Anonymous said...

I I think this time of year we all have heaps to.
I know i spent all weekend doing Christmas stuff and it looks like i didnt do a thing.
Good luck with yours