Sunday, December 10, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #201

mutteringsredanim88x33

I say ... and you think ... ?

Research :: Scientist
Chuck :: dooce
Insert :: foot in mouth, something I do too often
Bang :: Do you remember that song? Bang bang, the might fall, oh wo oh! Who the hell sang that? Why can I only remember the first line and then not completely? Off to Google! Or Wiki. BRB :o) Aha B.A. Robertson, know there's a blast from the past! I remember him on Saturday Superstore ... showing my age again!
Lousy :: awful
Rehearsal :: play
Critics :: newspaper
Memory :: A memory? I was talking to my mum yesterday morning, saying how I wished that I remembered what my days in nursery school were like. There followed a long conversation about the yellow cupboard (a 3' high wooden cupboard, painted bright yellow that you were sat on top of if you were naughty. If I think about the H&S implications I shudder!! And who would do that to a 3 year old anyway?) Going in my pram to collect the dinners from the canteen of the factory over the road. The hugeness of the room. That's it. All I remember. Shame really :o)
Squid :: Cooked quickly with a little chilli & garlic, sprinkled with parsley and a squeeze of lemon. Delicious!!
Remove ::
take-away

3 comments:

Gattina said...

Sometimes I can remember things when I had to be about two years old, but I prefer not to remember ! lol !

Shirl said...

so that's what YOU do with squid! Hmmmm.

I really enjoyed your mutterings!

meowminx said...

We have the same answer for #1 :)
I love squid! Yummy!

http://www.meowminx.com/babygem