Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sketch #10 ~ 5 Boys

So this week I used family photos to complete Pencil Lines Sketch #10. My free trial for Photoshop Elements is going to run out and I am going to have to buy a copy because I am officially addicted!


5 boys


I am off to Heathrow today to drop Leah-May off so she can fly home to Chicago ... I must be mad ... it's the Saturday before Christmas! Just look at this! But she's worth it :o) My mum and dad will be back from Wales tomorrow morning ... we've had to cancel dinner @ Helen's tonight because they don't have keys! BUT we still get to go to lunch with Helen, Geoff, Laura and Simon's mum tomorrow ... unexplored territory in the depths of Walthamstow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you Photoshop you can't stop!

Walthamstown, eh? An old stomping ground of mine. Don't forget to lock your car doors! :)

Anonymous said...

fabby layout - cant help with digital scrapbooking - not my thing but there are some cool sites out there you should check out some of them - www.scrapthatmoment.com have a good laod of digital ladies :)

Cath said...

Great layout, another non digi here - this is great love it.

Thanks for taking part.