Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday afternoon


Sunday afternoon part 1, originally uploaded by Laquet.
Sunday afternoon part 2
Sunday afternoon part 2, originally uploaded by Laquet.

Sunday afternoon part 3
Sunday afternoon part 3, originally uploaded by Laquet.

Ruth and I play this game whereby we pretend that we don't care who wins when Wales and Scotland play in the rugby. And I suppose I don't mind as much if Wales lose to the Scots/French/Irish as I do when they lose to the team that my husband supports. But I do care, so whilst I sipped hot chocolate with her this afternoon and wandered around the marina and admired Upnor castle ... I surreptitiously checked the Internet on my faux crackberry.
1 down lads ... I'll leave the rest unsaid eh!?!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh goodness, that looks like a wonderful cup of hot chocolate. Did your team win? Damn...now I have to have chocolate!

Laane said...

Oh my dear! Next time skip the photo of the cups. Now you have two craving... LOL!

Upnor castle, that's long ago I was there.

Rugby can kill a marriage...
It's football here and I'm lucky none of the men in the house care.

Let's Mingle! :)

Le laquet said...

Yes Tina Wales won, they beat Scotland 13-26.
The hot chocolate was delicious, I did the whole When Harry met Sally thing and had my marshamllows on the side ;o)

Sorry Laane BUT it was gorgeous!
You're so right about Rugby being able to kill a marriage - he really suffered last year.
Most people have never heard of Upnor Castle - you'll have to "blog that trip."

Anonymous said...

* stands in the corner and sulks




Only kidding. Well Done the Welsh.