Monday, February 23, 2009

Talking about him on the Internet when he has no idea I am .... ssssh!!!

Fi stole this one from Dooce. I stole it from her ~ doubly outrageous!

What are your middle names? Mine is Elizabeth - after my Nana ... at least I didn't get the her other name - Ethel! His middle name is Andrew ... both his brother (John after their dad) and his sister (Mary I think) were given middle names - for some reason (????) he wasn't ... so he chose his own as a teenager.
How long have you been together? Since September 1999 - my longest relationship and his too I believe.
How long did you know each other before you started dating? Technically we never dated, we met on Yahoo! Chat, he was living on the Isle of Man, I was in the SE of England and by the time we met in person, being a floozy, I just moved him straight in!
How old are each of you? I am 39, staring down the barrels of 40. He is gutted that for two weeks of May and the months of June, July and half of August he will be 12 years older than me.
Whose siblings do you see the most? His, H is just up the road in Balham.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? His job - which he hates.
Did you go to the same school? No, I was born in South Wales and went to school in Gorseinon. He went to school in Brixton.
Are you from the same home town? No (see above) Simon is Clapham born and bred, I am from a small town near Swansea called Pontarddulais (pont-arr-th-ill-ice). Simon calls it pont-ar-diddly-ice! We fight about this!
Who is smarter? I wear better shoes than he does - enough of an answer for you?
Who is the most sensitive? Me, simple answer really.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? This might sound a daft answer but France. In general here we don't eat out. On holiday we do.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Northern Spain.
Who has the craziest exes? Him
Who has the worst temper? *cough* HIM! *cough*
Who does the cooking? We used to share the cooking fairly equally, now he does the majority of it. I am eternally grateful for this BUT wish I had more time i.e. could do more of it.
Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us to be honest.
Who is more stubborn? Him!
Who hogs the bed? Apparently *rolls eyeballs dramatically* me - I remain unconvinced.
Who wakes up earlier? Me ... I wish I didn't but!
Where was your first date? We went to the Hollywood Bowl restaurant in Gillingham. Surprisingly I don't remember what we ate. I ALWAYS remember what I ate!
Who is more jealous? Me
How long did it take to get serious? Once we met in person, next to no time. Did I mention up there I am a floozy?
Who eats more? Him, he's 6' 2" with hollow legs. Unfortunately it looks like I ate more because my metabolic rate is stuck at stop.
Who does the laundry? I do. He's not allowed as he chucks everything in together and then ALL of it in the tumble dryer!
Who's better with the computer? Umm ... about equals I'd say.
Who drives when you are together? Him, though quite often I find my feet reaching for the brake *coughs under breath* Schumaker!
So there you go, me and him, explained/moaned about. Got some answers of your own? Comments are just *points* down there ;o)
p.s. psst, seeing as this has already been stolen twice ... feel free to nick it from me!!

2 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

This is beyond funny... What a clever writing style you have...Hey I am learning something here.
I tend to swing from giddy to totally serious.. Hoping for some perspective:><)
Enjoyed my first visit. Please stop by Psyche Connections and say hello!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Oooh! The juicy lowdown on Mr and Mrs Laquet! This is GOOD!