Thursday, October 04, 2007

Where am I going?

I was very excited when in the autumn of 2005 when the headteacher sent me to Doncaster to visit a school; I was going to look at quality of display and the creative curriculum. It was fabulous not just because the school was great* but because the evening I arrived there, I got to have a jaw and a hot chocolate with Fizzy. So you can imagine how excited I was to find out that I was off to Doncaster again next week! Yay! A date was set - hot chocolate and chat, same cafe, earlier time! Whoop :o)

And then the boss told me that I am not going to Doncaster at all ... I am off to Newcastle, Staffordshire. Just a small slip then! Only 87 miles out. How did she get that so wrong? Gutted! Sorry Fizzy :o(

Newcastle to Doncaster

* Which it was - beautiful displays!

2 comments:

MaR said...

ohhhh :(
No Fizzy :(
But at least some beautiful displays!

Fizzy said...

*sob sob*