Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tuesday morning

Busy, with not a lot of time for blogging - need to do a read through of my favourites, sooon - or other wise I feel I am missing out! I don't know what you guys are all up to!!! :o(

I came home form poker last night £3.70 up .... what shall I spend my profit on? Decisions, decisions!

In other news, yuk! Autumn has so arrived ~ cold, damp and miserable! Wet play times and radiators full of slightly steaming jumpers! I like summer most of all and am already feeling nostalgic for warm sunshine filled days .... *sighs dreamily*

What about you ~ which is your favourite season?

9 comments:

Walker said...

OMG I beat Fizzy. Its fall here to but I love this weather so not complaining.

Le laquet said...

OMG ~ you beat Fizzy!! Fall always sounds so crisp and lovely ... Autumn in the UK is a much soggier affair I'm afraid! Have a great day Walker!

Ms Mac said...

Summer! I love the long, long light nights.

I'd spend my poker pocket money om Mars Bars for the freezer!

Katya Coldheart said...

i love halloween, preparations have already started in our house...

Anonymous said...

Late summer - the humidity's going and the sunshine is consistent.

Yay, it's on its way!

Fizzy said...

My ears are burning! I love Autumn though... the colours the crisp mornings. Not the damp though

Fizzy said...

Thursday Morning.... Beat you Walker :)
Morning Jo
Thanks for the lovely comment

Lisa said...

Friday morning...beat you Fizzy :)

Spring and autumn are by far my favourite seasons. Not too hot and not too cold. That's good enough for me!

Carl V. Anderson said...

I'm all about fall, then spring, and even like a little winter, but unless I'm emerged in cool water I hate summer. Today the temps dropped from 76 yesterday to 55 for a high today. Its beautiful. We're having Chili tonight for dinner...life is great!!!