Sunday, October 30, 2005

Unconscious mutterings #143

mutter

I say ... and you think ... ?

Unbreakable :: that's because I haven't touched it yet :o)
Have mercy :: on my soul!
Do it better :: You want it done better? Well then, do it yourself!
Settle scores :: poker on Tuesday ladies? I feel a win coming?
Comments :: Fizzy and Walker - LMAO!
Craziest thing :: political correctness gone mad ... I can't call my blackboard chalkboard a that name I'm not supposed to call it!?! WTF?!? So what should I call my whiteboard? Huh?
Apple :: apples and pears = stairs, Cockney rhyming slang ... used by some of the kids I teach and parents I meet on a regular basis ~ makes my head hurt!! I need to think too fast! But I do like "he's a right Casa Blanca!"
Halloween :: More likely a celebration of Samhain - an excuse to feast, lead me to it!!
Managable :: hair, I'd love managable hair ... like her or maybe her, glorious thick, shiny hair but instead I've got curls, thick but so many curls!!!
Trick :: The "I've got your nose" trick performed by countless male relatives over the years ... I always checked to see if it was still on my face ~ right up until I was 21 or so!

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Hurrah! You're back! Hope you had a good time!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great mutterings! Michele sent me here.

Fizzy said...

unbreakable: is that the opposite to unmendable?
Have Mercy: please I am turning grey quicker than a girl of my years is supposed to
Do it better:self evaluations YAK
Settle Scores: HA HA HA that would be telling
Comments:It was all Walker and Lisa's doing ... honestly (is that settling a score)
Craziest thing:IS that the more scrumptious a cakes looks the worse for your health it is
Apple:give me tummy ache
Halloween:whoooooooooo
Managable:this week.. do you think so?
trick:My son is tryig to learn the pulling your thumb off trick he can not do it and it is driving him potty