Sunday, June 25, 2006

Friday's Feast #99, cooled and reheated for a sunday morning's brunch!

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
I'd have to go with a 6 1/2 at the moment purely and simply because I am mid way through writing end of year reports ... this is also why I'm struggling to blog. 2000 words about each child, 28 children in the class ~ fed up with the sound of my own fingers on the keyboard I am ... I'll be back soon, honest! And job satisfaction will be back to 11 out of 10 by September 5th!

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?
Ummm ... I don't know, the liars around me are obviously very good. Oh wait, Tuesday lunchtime, a playground situation, a child me to "F*&% off!" There wasn't a f#$*ing thing I could do about it! And that he didn't f*%$ing care if I wanted to speak to him about the situation/his language. He then told his mum that he hadn't seen me, I hadn't spoken to me and that he certainly hadn't sworn at me. She called him a f%*£ing liar* and he's now on a 5 day exclusion!

Salad
Share some lyrics from own of your favorite songs.
From All About Eve's Martha's Harbour. **


I sit by the harbour
The sea calls to me
I hide in the water
But l need to breathe
You are an ocean wave my love
Crashing at the bow
I am a galley slave my love
If only I would find out the way
To sail you...

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?
If it's a headache I drink peppermint tea but if it's bad enough I do take medication ... I'm not good at popping pills.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very __________.
My back lawn is very long and needs cutting. *shouts loudly* "Simon!"


* ~ saved us having to ask where he learnt that language from!
** ~ click on the second link to listen to a snippet!

7 comments:

Bennu said...

What song are those lyrics by?, Sung by? CD?

yeah with those parents, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I don't know that song...!

Thanks for the visit and I agree with you..Every obe of our Birthdays should be celebrated. Any excuse for a party, I say! (lol)

Fizzy said...

Happy Sunday hope yours is going better than mine...lol

craziequeen said...

2000 words???

My reports all said 'Must do better'...

Mind you they were right - seeing as I failed my exams! :-(

Then there was 'Does not work well in groups', 'Must learn to control her temper'...

:-)

cq

Fizzy said...

when I was a TA and leaving to go to uni my class teacher wrote a report for me!!! lots of reference to the pictures of ducks I used to hide around the classroom :)

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell Jo; 2000x28? You poor thing!

I too have a lawn that needs mowing. Unfortunately it also needs to dry out, otherwise the lawn mower will disappear over its wheels into the mud.

So how did the Fake England Supporting go?

Lisa said...

My Cat is very close to leaving home!

I know that's more than the required amount of words. What can I say, I was on a roll lol. Sorry, that's about the best I could come up with...she'd just thrown up her biscuits on the carpet again. Grrrrr!