Friday, December 09, 2005

Evidence of global warming?


What is it with little knickers? No, stop,I understand them .... I see the point .... but I don't want to see them ~ hoiked up at the back above the top of your jeans so the whole world knows your wearing a g-string. They're not sexy like that ... are they? Are they? *puts on teacher head* And they're not appropriate at 3.15 as you release the thongs throngs of little darlings across the playground .... because then K (her of wobbling clothes fame) yells (and I mean yells) .....


K ~ Oi, Jessica I can see your Mum's knickers!! They're right up her bum!

*shakes head* Thank god I am only her teacher!!

Right, got to go, going out on the "end of term is coming soon ~ hurrah!" razz tonight .... watch out Kent, drunken teachers on the rampage. I will try to avoid the temptation to come back and blog drunkenly ... that was try! :o)

5 comments:

Fizzy said...

LOL
very funny. If you only knew how many teacher I see teaching in school who turn to write on the board, stretch up to the top line ... and Yep everything is on view.. and they have not got a clue.


As for drunken blogging you know my Rep for that... it is not the blogging that is the problem it is trying to focus on and then type the dam verification code... stumps me everytime.

Lisa said...

I'm liking that K, she sounds sassy and full of spunk lol

This post about knickers coupled with #5 below? I'm thinking there's some kind of bum thing going on...confess, you got a bum fetish right? lol

Doris said...

I've seen this pic just recently on another blog and thought I had already commented!

So instead, I am reminded of when my daughter was in the last year of junior schol and the teachers were playing a fun basketball (netball?) match with the kids .... and daughter's teacher had the back of her thong on her show. I don't know if I was impressed that she could actually wear one (in that it was comfortable to wear) or that she could play a ball game with one on or that she didn't mind all and sundry seeing her underwear.

Lisa said...

Hey! look at my word verfication thingy.

bareja!

As in "Bare ja bum for the whole world to see" kinda thing!

HA! I finally gotta REAL world!

Kim said...

LMBO! Oh gosh, I have to agree with you. No one wants to see the g-string above the waist of one's pants.