Monday, December 05, 2005

Your task if you choose to accept it ...

... is to find the ducks!

As you'll know if you read this, I recently got to spend an excellent hot chocolatey evening in the railways station at Doncaster (like spies) ... what you don't know is I got a present when I got there!!

SO, in the best Mission Impossible style (befitting railway station secret agents like me and 00Fizz) ... your task if you choose to accept it, is to find the ducks ~ this blog will self destruct in 10, 9, 8 ... BANG!

4 comments:

Fizzy said...

ok I can not find them!! lol
have a good day

Fizzy said...

i accept
i think

Rainypete said...

I've looked all over and the only ducks I came across were a two hour drive from my house. I hope you're happy now!

Walker said...

I found the ducks 2 of them. They are here in these comments look one and another one lol