Saturday, December 17, 2005

What's in my fridge?


Shamelessly stolen (but I know she wont mind) from Fi ... here's my 10 things that can be found in my fridge at any given time list!

Milk ~ semi-skimmed
Champagne ~ instant celebration, bought in France (not the expensive stuff that is my favourite) and always kept there just in case.
Cranberry juice ... keep your mother happy by keeping your waterworks happy!
Pesto ~ red or green ... love it!
Garlic ~ minced / crushed / in a tube, I can't make it through the day without it!
Salsa ~ just a dip away from a party if put together with the champagne, well not actually with the champagne!
Greek yoghurt ~ delicious ... remind me to give you my instant "peach, choc and greek yoghurt" dessert recipe!
Olivio ~ you know, the "I'm so much better for you because I'm made with olive oil" stuff you put on bread!
Cheese ~ just out of sight under the eggs, viciously strong cheddar, something blue, young fresh pecorino & fresh parmesan (to go with the pesto and pasta) normally.
Actimel ~ 'cause I like friendly bacteria!

4 comments:

Fizzy said...

mmmmmmmm gourmet fridge!
I have a bottle of Champagne too... but still need to get that job lol

have the garlic and milk and cheese.

Never got into pesto must give it another try

have salsa with my mexicans ... love mexicans... the food that is.

Anonymous said...

PPP - Pesto/Pasta/Parmesan. Me and the wife live on this. Actimel, I agree with as it keeps my ulcer at bay. Strong Chedder (preferably Canadian)has to have salt crystals forming in it. Champagne never lasts in house, there again no alcohol lasts long in our house. One addition to you list good pate.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, greek yoghurt. It makes the Lite stuff seem so phoney.

And there is nothing like proper champers, darling - but Lindauer Special Reserve (a popular Kiwi bubbly) comes very close!

Kim said...

half & half (cream for my coffee), bottled water, and yogurt is always in my fridge. Love the link for the champagne. The site looks fantastic! I may have to hunt down a bottle.