Sunday, December 04, 2005

Unconscious mutterings #148

mutter

I think ... and you say ...?

Amazing :: Grace
Delights :: of the flesh *wiggles eyebrows*
Inspired :: to paint
Disgusted :: by hate!
You :: and me, me and you, lots and lots for us to do ... don't you remember the really annoying theme tune! Cosmo and Dibs and educational stuff and no fighting so it was fine with my mum ... unlike Grange Hill but that's another story!
Vagina :: Monologues ... saw it, umm ... wasn't as funny as I thought it would be!
Palm :: tree
Sweetheart :: aww, don't cry sweetheart, I'll get the first aid kit and we'll wipe your knees!
Guilt :: comes easily to me, I need some backbone ... can I borrow some off somebody?
More to come :: me and this blog, to infinity and beyond me thinks!

p.s. Remember this? Well last night I got "that's different" ~ I am so not re-installing Husband 1.0

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Amazing: phenomona
Delights: in Jo wiggling her eyebrows like that lol
Inspired: to write
Disgusted: *shudder*
You: are amazing (really)
Vagina: Monologues...yeah I saw it too, couple of things made me hoot with laughter, but other than that, like you, it wasn't really THAT funny.
Palm: reader
Sweetheart: neckline
Guilt: for eating chocolate I bought last week that I'm supposed to be sending overseas *sigh*
More to come: you also get a brand new set of steak knives with that!

Walker said...

Amazing :: Kreskin
Delights :: Turkish
Inspired :: vision
Disgusted :: tripe
You :: NOOOOO It wasn't MEEEE
Vagina :: What's that?Been awhile :(
Palm :: Sunday
Sweetheart :: Lisa
Guilt :: I said it wasn't MEEEEEE
More to come :: Bills Bills Bills

Bennu said...

Amazing: Grace
Delights: a child's laugh
Inspired: to be myself
Disgusted: My mother at something else I have done wrong
You: make me laugh
Vagina: nothing but trouble
Palm: Trees
Sweetheart: I wish I had one
Guilt: y pleasures
More to come: trouble, it comes in 3's

My word verification was atptv

Rainypete said...

Amazing :: Astounding
Delights :: Turkish
Inspired :: Driven
Disgusted :: Apalled
You :: U
Vagina :: Yes
Palm :: Magician
Sweetheart :: Roses
Guilt :: Shame
More to come :: Infomercials (Bu wait, there's more!!)

Anonymous said...

Amazing: The Amazing Race - cheesy American telly at its best!
Delights: Sky rockets in flight, afternoon delights!
Inspired: To run after four months of a dodgy knee
Disgusted: At Pippa eating her own vomit. *screws up nose*
You: Make me smile :)
Vagina: It ain't what it used to be...
Palm: Trees waving, in the sun
Sweetheart: The OH
Guilt: Blogging, when I should be painting.
More to come: Tickets for the second U2 concert!