Monday, November 06, 2006

More letters

I ~ A night in, tonight in fact but with friends. Ruth and Su are coming to dinner :o) It'll be a strange meal ... no blue/unpasturised cheese or booze (Su's expecting in February), no major amounts of chilli / garlic (Ruth is as fussy as all hell ... but I love her anyway!) I think I'm going to do potato wedges and chicken bits as a starter with BBQ sauce and some dips. And then big bowls of bacon and tomato pasta with mozerella and some sourdough bread to mop up the sauce. Can't wait for 7 o'clock!!

J ~ Running late for school again!! Just take 2 minutes to fill in a quick blog entry and here I am 20 minutes later and now I'll be chasing my arse all day. Tomorrow morning when my head says "just 5 minutes" the other voice in there will speak to it very sternly indeed!!!!!

K ~ Started major Christmas buying on the weekend ... well bought 3 gifts including a wonderful find for Kristina ... a story book all about her!
Letterbox has all sorts of personalised gifts that they'll deliver direct to your door!

L ~ Is for luscious beef casserole last night for dinner; it's one of the few things I really like about the winter. Gorgeous wintery stews ... eaten whilst watching the fireworks of course :o) I've gone on a bit about food this morning ... sorry, must be hungry already!

M ~ So it's Monday again, the start of another week! Only 5 more weeks of school ... I know, I know another holiday :o) I'll leave it there before you all try to strangle me at once I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIVE weeks that many?!??!?
Stop talking about food!

MaR said...

Your dinner sounds delicious! I am hungry :)