Thursday, November 09, 2006

13 things this Thursday

Thirteen artists regularly on my playlist ... sitting here listening as I type!

Scissor Sisters

Nelly Furtado

Counting Crows

Tom Petty

Barenaked Ladies

KT Tunstall

Abba

Jack Johnson

Corinne Bailey Rae

Alison Krauss

Trisha Yearwood

Aerosmith

Joni Mitchell




The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list! Thanks for coming by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see someone with eclectic taste in music. Great list.

Anonymous said...

Great list. :) I think I recognize about half of those artists/musicians. :)

Happy T13. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize hardly any. I must be getting old. Oh wait. I am old. Love Carrie Underwood!

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh, did you see the thing on the CMA's where Carrie Underwood won and Faith Hill was a bad sport? Lots of fun!

Gina said...

I can't say that I have any of those groups on my Ipod rotation, but my husband sure does!

Anonymous said...

ABBA rocks!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

What a great TT. I love all the artists on your list.

Tug said...

I am SO bad with pictures...but I do recognize SOME - yea for me! ;-) Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Your music list reminds me so much of mine - slightly schizophrenic. :)

I love ABBA and a friend from London has introduced me to the Scissor Sisters. It's hard not to smile when I listen to their song, Paul McCartney.

Thanks for stopping by list!

Anonymous said...

What a diverse collection of favs! Similar to mine. ;) Great list!

Tammy said...

Your list is great!!

CJ said...

Your taste is about as ecclectic as mine!! Great artists!

Anonymous said...

brilliant list

Kim said...

Interesting take on the 13, I like the pictures, and I can actually name about half of the bands. GO ME!!!

Anonymous said...

great choices! thanks for stopping by! ;)

MaR said...

I like Nelly Furtado and Aerosmith. I had forgotten about Tom Petty!!!! and I have heard of the S Sisters but cannot identify their music right now...as it is the case with others from your list, now I have a little project, lol.