Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nanny Ogg's meme

Stolen from the Thegn himself, I don't know if Ogg is his Nanny or why this meme is her's.

1) Where did you take your default pic? Tossa de Mar
2) What exactly are you wearing right now? PJs (lilac), dressing gown (big, navy blue with a hood) and slippers (lilac) it's freezing!
3) What is your current problem? Work, management of adults is so much harder than working with children.


Chapter 1:
1) Middle names: Elizabeth
2) Current place: Home office aka spare bedroom.
3) Eye colour: Hazel / brown

Chapter 2:
1) Do you live with your parents? No, sometimes wish they did as they live in deepest, loveliest France!
2) Do you get along with your parent(s)? Yes, probably becasue I don't live with them all the time!

3) Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married, since June 1962.
4) Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger brother.

Chapter 3: Favourite ...
1) Ice Cream: Lemon sorbet
2) Season: Summer

Chapter 4: Do you ...
1) Write on your hand? Only when absolutely necessary!
2) Call people back? Usually
3) Believe in love? Yes
4) Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes, as you stand at the bottom of the bed and look up at it, I sleep on the right.
5) Have any bad habits? Too many to count. Don't we all?
6) Any mental health issues? Like I'd admit that on t'Internet to you lot!?!

Chapter 5: Have you ...
1) Broken a bone? Is a fractured ankle the same as a break?
2) Sprained stuff? Probably
3) Gotten stitches? Only after an operation, never after an accident.
4) Taken painkillers? See, 1/2/3 above.
5) Gone SCUBA diving or snorkelling: Yes, both.
6) Been stung by a bee? Wasp not a bee. Bitten by insects galore.
7) Thrown up at the dentist? NO, but I feel like it when I say the word dentist.
8) Sworn in front of your parents? Yes and at my father BB (before Broadway, when he was still drinking!)
9) Been sent to the head teacher's office? A time or two, both in primary and secondary school.
10) Been expelled? Nope, my mother would have killed me!

Chaper 6: Who/What/When was the last ...
1) Person you called? Mum
2) Person you hugged? Simon
3) Thing you ate? Stir-fried noodles with pork, peppers, pak choi, mushrooms and onions.
4) Thing you drank? Tea, I'm on 2nd mug.
5) Time you cried? Last night at the homeopath's ... she does have this affect on me!
6) Wished on a star? Probably, in the summer au laquet where the sky is clear that you see shooting stars and the whole of the Milky way each and every night.


Please feel free to steal away ... or I'll tag you if you really want? Is a tag really a teg if you ask for it? Actuallly aren't I due a revenge tag on the Ducky one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

craziequeen said...

Can I steal that? I likes it muchly.....

cq

Anonymous said...

She wants to S-T-E-A-L it...... *feels Her Maj's forehead for temp* Yeah I thought so...definately ill.....*walks off to find some asprin**

Anonymous said...

oh yes CQ I can only be tagged ONCE!

I know how your minds work! Both of you!