Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday 13 spotty

Thirteen Things I did during half term

1. Last week was half term in most parts of the UK. Another school holiday I hear you cry! Too blinking right I shout back. I had a lovely week and now have returned for a new term full of vim and vigour. So what did I do with my week off? Here goes ...
2. I went into school on Monday just so that I could have the place to myself! Did some preparation for the new term and the new children who start next week.
3. On Tuesday I had lunch with Kelly, before her and Leah disappeared off to Prague for the week.
4. Kelly dropped me off in school after lunch and I argued with technical support (I'm the IT coordinator) on the phone for an hour :o)
5. Deep cleaned the bathroom *note to self, don't leave it so long next time*
6. Went shopping for winter shoes. Couldn't find any. Argued with the shop manageress about leaving a trainee in the show department on her own to get swamped. Didn't find any shoes!
7. Had lunch with Ruth ~ laughed until we cried!
8. On Friday went to Brighton.
9. Stopped on the way to have morning coffee with MIL.
10. Packed ~ books, kitchen equipment and bedding.
11. Helped best friend to move house.
12. Ached after carrying all the boxes.
13. Finally à la Fizzy (ie a roll of bin bags and stay in here until your finished) tidied home office, causing Simon to have minor coronary due to shock!



15 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Sounds like a busy week!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to accoplish so much and relax too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did so much. :)

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like a busy week but I love having lunch with friends. Friday I'm meeting up with 4 blogging friends...should be a blast.

Anonymous said...

whew! wasn't really a break for you, huh? my tt's up! ;)

Anonymous said...

Did Simon recover? It usually takes my children three days before they recover from me giving thier bedrooms the bin bag treatment.
I was warned at school yesterday, that even though I like IT never never never ever ever put it on my CV.

Gattina said...

Busy week ! How was it in Brighton ? I love this city !

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive week. :) Good luck with the new term.

Happy T13. :)

Knitting Maniac said...

Can you come over to my house ... it is just across the Pond ... to do my bathrooms? Ugggh!

Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Yeah my bathrooms need cleaning too, just across the pond and way down south! It's good to have a break in the routine.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a very busy week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Dane Bramage said...

Time off can be busier than regular scheduled time. My T13 is up. It is #17 The Book List Edition. Stop by if you get a chance

Tug said...

busy......wow.

Southern Girl said...

You had a full holiday! Hope you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks for visiting my TT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by :) Btw, what does "vintage year" mean?