Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things I have never done ~ A meme

Tagged-ish by Mar, this meme was created by Naomi, sitting in the hills! A list of things I have never done beginning with ...

  1. I have never broken a bone, not completely ... a fracture once but not a real brake!
  2. I have never parachuted and I don't intend to start!
  3. I have never been to Asia, South America, Antarctica or Oceania ... in first place on my wishlist would of course be Oceania, specifically eNZed!
  4. I have never been the youngest child in the family, I was the only child for 3 & 1/2 years but never the youngest! I'd like to keep it that I'm not an only child for now :o)
  5. I have never understood the rules, laws and foibles of cricket!
  6. I have never streaked *people around the world bow down in thanks*
  7. I have never managed to change a poohy nappy without heaving, which leads tidily into ...
  8. I have never had a baby, but I'm not through trying yet!
  9. I have never *wiggles eyebrows* opened a bottle of wine just to have a glass! It goes off you know! Stale and horrible :o)
  10. I have never missed the last bus home and been stranded *crosses fingers, legs, eyes & touches wood* I hope it never happens.
  11. I have never cooked a souffle successfully.
  12. I have never injected myself with ANYTHING!
  13. I have never fallen asleep in school but I did fall asleep during a university lecture once ... the lecturer was horrified but it turns out I had a serious viral infection!
  14. I have never hit another adult in anger.
  15. I have never been able to whistle successfully. And by successfully I mean really loudly with 2 fingers in my mouth!
  16. I have never seen a musical onstage in the West End. I'd love to!
  17. I have never been scuba diving in the sea.
  18. I have never seen the aurora borealis but I'd love to!
  19. I have never knowingly picked up a spider.
  20. I have never ....

So, go on, tell me, what have you never ever done!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so coming to EnZed!

Mmmmm. Things I haven't done. I think this meme requires stealing!

MaR said...

I haven't done a lot of things you haven't also. Actually I have never broken a bone, just tiny fractures, twice. I can't handle needles (of any sort, lol, I can't sew), haven't streaked, can't whistle the loud and right way either
Fun reading!!!
happy wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I can not crochet.
I can not peel a vegetable properly (both because I am left handed)
I also have the same problem with wine (a the scottish thing too)
I can not say no to cheesecake
I can not say no to treacle sponge
I have never ever ever seen my
Pen Pal

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Mar told me you did this one too....
LOVED your "I Never..." List!
You gotta get to Wendy's in New Zealand...yes!
Some of your I have done but many I haven't either. Wasn't this a fun one to do?

rashbre said...

A few of those never dones are eminently fixable,

Why not start with low budget streaking? Only drinking a glass from a bottle of wine is really easy if with friends. And you just have to see a West End musical. I recommend Wicked, for example. Cabaret is also immensely good fun in a macabre sort of way.

gotta go, or I'll miss the last bus...