Thursday, September 01, 2005

Do I know you?

Just because it's a new term .............

A bloke is in a queue at the Super Market when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "sorry, do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children !"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, "Christ!" he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I shagged the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my arse?"

"No!" she replies, "I'm your sons' English Teacher!"

I'm going to introduce myself to all the parents really carefully on Monday!

7 comments:

Fizzy said...

Very Carefully indeed. Hope it all goes well.

Katya Coldheart said...

hahahaha brilliant...good luck for the big day...

and 21 comments about my boobies if you count both blogs...but i'm not counting...lol

:0)

Anonymous said...

Hehee! Hope your first day went as well...as could be expected.

I'm currently on the hunt for a French rugby player/tutor and will let you know how I get on. All in the interests of furthering my education you understand.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

heheheh, i have heard this one before, but its till funny as hell ;)
xxxxxxxxxxx

Fizzy said...

oooo yes please :) Thank you.

Steve said...

Brilliant !! Pmsl
Never mind being careful,just imagine the look on their face if you said that in a loud voice in the middle of Sainsburys

Lisa said...

lol very funny!

Hope all goes well your frist day back (and the rest of the term of course). Geez, that time seem to go super fast eh?