Monday, September 19, 2005

Unconscious mutterings #137

mutter

I say ... and you think ... ?

Less filling :: more bread? I love sandwiches - sweet & savoury together usually on white bread, steam baked if I can get it. Brie and pear, roast turkey with cranberry sauce, philadelphia cram cheese with strawberry jam!


Glue :: spreaders. I'm always asking for more of these little green sticks ... where do they go? Are there Borrowers living @ school in little houses made entirely out of my glue spreaders? Probably.

Surprise me :: with flowers or diamonds Simon!

Model :: cocaine (thank Kate Moss for that one this week!)

Fee :: "Fee fi fo fum I smell the blood of an Englishman!"

Microphone :: "testing?" - The embarassment of speaking out loud in public *blushes* I hat these things, the whole "testing 1, 2, 3" thing! No thanks, I'd really rather not!

Choices :: decision

To the bone :: Cuts to the bone

Run! :: Run! Forrest run! One of my favourite feel good films of all time - a superb idea and the whole "life is like a box of choclates" line - wonderful! And for some strange reason table tennis at speed has ALWAYS mesmerised (sp?) me!

Appeal ::
plea

9 comments:

Fizzy said...

Less Filling(s):toothpaste ads
Glue:PVA, the kid in the class I worked in that used to paint her hand with the PVA and then spend the rest of the lesson picking the stuff off.
Surprise me:It is my birthday soon
Model:Numeber WI121 (the washer of course)
Fee:Swimming need to be paid tonight or is there another Fee???
Microphone:Apparently I have and inbuilt one on this laptop but I can't find it. and Hubby thinks it funny not to tell me where it is. I keep talking to differnt areas of the laptop to see if it works
Choices:mmmmm which one shall I have?
To the bone:Cold standing on the rugby pitch
Run!:The Monsters Coming!!!!
Appeal:At thi moment going back to bed really appeals to me. It really does.

Ms Mac said...

I love Forrest Gump too! The box of chocolates line is starting to grate though.

Steve said...

Was never really into the Forest Gump movie and I cant believe that we both came up with the same daft answer for fee.

Katya Coldheart said...

Less Filling(s): Less Trips to the dentist
Glue:Gun
Surprise me:I hate surprises
Model:Citizen
Fee:Fi Fo Fum
Microphone:Stand
Choices:So Many decisions
To the bone:Cut to the
Run!:For your life
Appeal:Jury Duty (agh)

Walker said...

Less filling :Not if its blue berry pie MORE filling please
Glue :The thing i have plenty of and never find unless I don't need it. GRRRRRRR
Surprise me :With an early morning phone call from NZ, Or that surprize knock at the door from someone from NZ. Man am I a dreamer LOL
Model :I notice the ones on the runways of all the fashion shows are titless and assless, when are they gonna have some real women up there?
Fee :: Damn, Simon is lucky he's not English.I'm pretty sure he is not anyway LOL
Microphone :I have one built in to but I sound like an Ewok
Choices :Yes, No, Yes, NO ... To the bone :: Steak medium rare

Run! :stockings....ok my mind was in the gutter with that one
Appeal :: PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a nice day :D

Lisa said...

Less Filling: no cavities, yay!
Glue: stick
Surprise me: BOO!
Model: Christie Brinkley
Fee: Fizzy (lol)
Microphone: my beloved headset (lol at Fizzy and the laptop mic, bad hubby BAD)
Choices: yes? no?
To the bone: Bad
Run!: Give me the ball! Give me the ball!
Appeal: to my womanly wiles lol

Anonymous said...

I love sandwiches,too, but I think it's the bread I love so much and not what's slapped in between lol!

Cheryl said...

:-)

Cool Dad said...

Jo, what exactly does the blood of an Englishman smell like?