Sunday, September 25, 2005

Thank you Sainsburys

I have been having a rough time with my bloggin' of late ~ new school year, new head of department, new headteacher, new kids = very, very busy = too tired to do ANYTHING. I would like to say that my consumption of alcohol and chocolate ice~cream has slipped ... but no instead it is my blogging and my perspiration blogging inspiration which is taking a hammering. Until @ the checkouts in Sainsburys on Friday night when I found an interview with Jamie Cullum in the new monthly Sainsburys magazine - I am so nicking his questions sentence starts and answering them myself! That's 16 days of simple posts right there - hurrah!

3 comments:

MorahMommy said...

I know exactly what you mean. I am teaching kindergarten and grade 2. I love it but some days it's quite all-consuming and overwhelming.

Have a great day.

Michele sent me!

Walker said...

Well you get some rest and before you know it all the new things at school will be old. Then you can write about them here LOL

Katya Coldheart said...

i'm not sure if i like him or not, hes a bit of an oddball...

here's to more blogging though...

:0)