Thursday, September 29, 2005

Would you or wouldn't you?

Feeling much better today, little "angel" who bit/bruised/kicked me was in fact a little angel all day. Mum wouldn't make eye contact!!

More pressing problem right now - there's a big meaty spider in the bedroom ... probably come in out of the rain! As we speak he's taking his "bovver boots" off and making himself comfortable! Hmm!

Question of the day - can you go to sleep in a room if you know there's a "bigger than you like" spider in there?

Me? Cluck - I'm off to the spare room with the other chickens!!

7 comments:

Fizzy said...

It woud worry me I must say. But I probably would sleep there. However if it was something that could fly then a definate no no. We were on holiday the other year and there was a big moth in our bedroom ..it was not a normal moth but a furry twin engine jobby. COuldn't sleep with that there. SO I sent out a demand to HUbby that "It Had To Go!!!" lol
Have a good Friday. I am glad the kiddy behaved but it is a pity that parents do not feel they should apologise.
Byeeeeee

Ms Mac said...

I would have to go in there and get that sucker out! Bearing in mind that my revulsion to spiders was somewhat numbed by living in Aust where spiders are as big as the palm of your hand!!!

Lisa said...

Nope...I can't. I have to know exactly where it is at all times. Which is why I have to remove it before I get any peace. It either has to be killed or thrown outside. No in betweens...it's gotta go!

Fizzy said...

Just got two supply jobs in the the couple of mins it has taken me to read you blog/comments.
Literaly the guy kept ringing me back. OOOOOOO Jo my knees have gone to jelly

Fizzy said...

oooo and have a good weekend

Sara said...

any spider is bigger than I like!! and no, I can't sleep and I can't kill spiders so someone else has to come help.

This creates bug problems when I'm the only one home!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!