Sunday, September 25, 2005

Unconscious mutterings #138

mutter

I say ... and you think ... ?

Crave :: pickled food, no I'm not pregnant, yes I wish I was normal and craved chocolate BUT give me a gherkin, sweet cucumber, Carluccio's sweet & sour aubergines or a spiced shallot anyday!

Whole package :: the whole kit and caboodle

Roommates :: friends

5:30 :: on the way home along the A2, listening to Johnnie Walker or preferably Stuart Maconie, the mystery voice competition at the moment is really, really, really hard - I was convinced it was Keira Knightley - shows what I know!

Lesbian :: woman / women

Poignant :: music

Hurtful :: bigots

You and I :: bloggers

Grateful :: Grateful Dead

Giggle :: me and my mum giggling like Muttley with asthma at any opportunity ~ there were the Spanish Irish dancer's @ Paco's Irish pub in Lloret-de-mar [we didn't really see them, or even go to the bar ... they were just in our imaginations; but that was good enough for us] and the "fallen Madonna with the big boobies" crossed with the famous Black Madonna @ Rocamadour ~ I guess you just had to be there!

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Good moaning! the fallen Madonna with the big boobies. I'd forgotten about her!

Le laquet said...

Good moaning Stoolar! I shall say 'sis only once - 'sank you!