Sunday, January 08, 2006

Unconscious mutterings #153

mutteringsredanim88x33

I say ... and you think ... ?

Better off :: in bed!
Girls :: Girls on film, I was such a Duranee when I was growing up, none of those Spandau Ballet wafty shirts for me, I wanted Roger Taylor hitting hell out of those drums or Simon le Bon hanging off the front of a yacht in the middle of a crystal blue ocean! I feel a Mary Hopkin moment coming on *starts singing*
Uniform :: army, navy, firemen! Nothing else to say really is there!
Classified :: ads
Hard :: cheese
Kitty :: litter
Team :: teach, positive handling strategies! The thing I like least about being a primary school teacher toaday ~ the violence often directed at me/my colleagues!
Massive :: Massive Attack

Depressed :: sad
Award ::
and the award goes to ...

10 comments:

Dak-Ind said...

uniform.. Marine! yummy.

i love mary hopkin! i know few other people who know her, my favorite of hers is actually Temma Harbor. i used it as a lullaby on both my sons.

this was a fun post to read. thanks!

greetings from michele!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wanna play!

Michele sent me..

Better off :: alone
Girls :: Giggling
Uniform :: Oh yummy
Classified :: Top Secret
Hard :: hard headed
Kitty :: meow
Team :: work
Massive :: HUGE
Depressed :: sad
Award :: prize

Cheryl said...

Lovely answers! I don't think I'll be able to do this week's list now without associating with your list.
Duran Duran - snap! Went to see them in concert too.
Team teach - thats how to pin a child's arms down and move them from A to B without touching anything innappropriate or hurting them at all, while they continue to wriggle, scream and kick chunks out of your legs, isn't it?

Le laquet said...

Dak-ind ... I come from a village just down the road from Mary Hopkin and my mum worked with her cousin Anne!

Ivy ... see, I knew I wasn't the only one who appreciated the whole uniform thing!

Cheryl ... pinning children down, tying their arms in knots whilst struggling to stop them screaming! That's the one, horrible horrible horrible training course!

Bennu said...

I put my list on my blog... yeah the uniforms do it for me too...

Fizzy said...

helllooooooooooo
how are you doing? Sorry i have not been around. Normals service resuming soon I hope.
Look after youself. How is school ???? should I ask??? found the ducks yet?

Fizzy said...

oooo and I got a NZ package too... that Lisa is sooooooooo lovely isn't she.


Also got that book will read it soon

Fizzy said...

Jo he is reading his Welsh dictionary again... Apparently I am byrlymog and his sister is anarferol

LOL last time he got his book out he read it for a bout 6 weeks.

Fizzy said...

Girls: messy bedrooms
Uniform: School jumpers and trousers
Classified:information
Hard: as nuts
Kitty:Litter
Team: points/house points etc
Massive: shopping bills
Depressed:Winter
Award: of court

Rainypete said...

Better off :: Dead
Girls :: Who like boys, who like..
Uniform :: Same
Classified :: Labelled
Hard :: Headed
Kitty :: Pryde
Team :: Spirit
Massive :: Attack
Depressed :: Button
Award :: Lamp