In response to a very thankful someone aka Alison, I give you 7 things (one for every day this week) that I am thankful for :o) 1. My work ... I love spending time with young children. How much fun is that?
2. My friends ... Ruth, Kev, Su - where would I be without you?
3. IT ... I missed lectures in uni (they were first thing on Thursday morning. Wednesday night was union night! Hello?) but the headteacher of my first school gave me a laptop in March 1998. LIfe-changing? You betcha! And if it wasn't for her/it ... well, no laptop, no blogging, no husband, no Scrabulous *gulp*
4. My love of gastronomy ... sharing food with friends, family and love ones is almost as good as great sex or really fabulous new shoes ;o)
5. La belle France et les Français ... J'étais né au Pays de Galles et je suis Galloise mais dans mon coeur je suis Française!
6. My family ... whatever I do; how ever I fuck up; they're still my family.
7. Blogging ... Do I need to explain? After all NaBloPoMo ... well exactly!
1. My work ... I love spending time with young children. How much fun is that?