Thirteen jobs I have had or wouldn't want to have ... ever, ever!
- I child minded after school each day.
- I worked as a barmaid in .... oh, let me see, too many bars to count.
- And a checkout operator at 2 seperate supermarkets.
- And a shelf stacker at a different supermarket.
- And I painted maps for the Civil Service.
- I worked as a receptionist in a Tourist Office.
- And as a teacher, in 2 schools to date.
- BUT, I would never, ever want to be a nurse. It's not the blood you understand it's the other bodily fluids / solids!
- Or a vet, ditto the fluids / solids.
- Or a sewer / drain cleaner ... can you see a squeamish about mucky stuff pattern developing here?
- Or a chiropodist, other people's feet *shudder*
- Or a holiday company representative, people on holiday having a good time and complaining, complaining, complaining to me. No thanks!!
- Or a headteacher, give me kids over staff anyday!
So, what about you?
Go on, tell me about a job you've done and a
job you'd never, ever, ever do!